- You must take your driving licence with you as proof of identity. If you have not got a photo card licence then please take some other form of id such as a passport. Failure to provide photographic id will result in the medical being cancelled and another charge incurred for the rescheduled medical examination.
- You must have full details of any medication that you are currently prescribed. Failure to provide information will result in the medical being cancelled and another charge incurred for the rescheduled medical examination. If your driving licence states that you must wear glasses for driving (restriction code 01) you must bring a prescription that is no older than 2 years.
- You must have the address and contact details for your registered GP. If you are not registered with a GP, you must state this on your form by writing ‘Not Registered’. Failure to provide this information will result in the medical being cancelled and another charge incurred for the rescheduled medical examination.
- If you fail your eyesight test the doctor will inform you that your sight does not meet the necessary criteria for the medical examination. You can either carry on with the rest of the examination and complete the form, or you can visit an optician who will provide recommendations on corrective measures so that you meet the criteria. Any subsequent medical examinations with us will be charged in full.
- If you are requiring a medical for a taxi licence you are required to bring with you the medical form that is required from the local authority that is issuing your taxi licence. Failure to provide this medical form will result in the medical being cancelled and another charge incurred for the rescheduled medical examination.
- If you are requiring a medical for a taxi licence you are required to make sure that the local authority that is issuing your taxi licence will accept a form completed from a doctor who is not your registered GP. No refund will be given if the local authority does not accept our doctors completing the medical examination.
Please note that if it states that the doctor needs to have access to your medical history, you will need to bring a copy from your GP surgery. You can also use the following link: www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/gps/gp-online-services/ to register and view your medical history online.
- Refunds will only be given to medicals that are cancelled with more than 10 working days (Monday – Friday) notice. Any medicals cancelled or not attended a refund will not be given.
- If we are unable to provide a medical which has been booked our liability will be limited to only refunding sums paid for the medical examination. We will not be liable for consequential loss.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the type of medical examination booked is appropriate to the needs of the candidate.
- All Doctors On Wheels team of doctors are self-employed. As a result the doctors would be completing and signing any forms with their own company details. Doctors On Wheels responsibilities are limited to that of marketing and administration of the appointments with the responsibilities of the content of the medicals being transferred to the Doctors own entity.
- You will need to sign the declaration on the D4 medical form before leaving the appointment to declare you are happy that the D4 form is complete and correct.
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Doctorsonwheels. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Doctorsonwheels or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Doctorsonwheels, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Doctorsonwheels. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Doctorsonwheels. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Doctorsonwheels takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site and its contents are provided “as is” and Doctorsonwheels makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. Doctorsonwheels expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will Doctorsonwheels be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
Doctorsonwheels does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current clients and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, Doctorsonwheels cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions to Doctorsonwheels through this website. Any ideas disclosed to Doctorsonwheels outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and Doctorsonwheels may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. Doctorsonwheels will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them. However, if a review is necessary in Doctorsonwheels’ sole discretion, it will be with the understanding that Doctorsonwheels assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed submission to Doctorsonwheels through this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this stated policy.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
If you are a client/customer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email address is email@example.com